Oh man. This is hard. Is it...you? Or Theresa? Those are my best guesses :)-Liz
Is it Joan?
Claire?
Is it yourself?~Claire
Is it Daniel?
It is Daniel.
No! I was wrong :(-Liz
Don't worry I was wrong to=( You should do another one Jacinta that was fun even though I did get it wrong:)~Claire
Well, I knew it was NOT Claire! *Gets my own sibling wrong* How Embarrassing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh man. This is hard. Is it...you? Or Theresa? Those are my best guesses :)
-Liz
Is it Joan?
Claire?
Is it yourself?
~Claire
Is it Daniel?
It is Daniel.
No! I was wrong :(
-Liz
Don't worry I was wrong to=( You should do another one Jacinta that was fun even though I did get it wrong:)
~Claire
Well, I knew it was NOT Claire! *Gets my own sibling wrong* How Embarrassing!
Post a Comment